It's been a heck of a weekend! Getting home was a challenge! About an hour before I was to leave for the airport, I received a call from my mom. There was a huge accident on the 401, and Dave couldn't come pick me up from the airport as planned. Here is a link to the news footage of that accident. To view photos, go to http://www.nesphotos.ca/1_mulit_vehicle.htm
http://www.nesphotos.ca/Newswatch_401Accident.WMV
It has snowed every day since I've been home! And everyone is sick! I should have stayed in PEI! haha

Rory and I... my last day... completely exhausted... and yes!!! NO MAKEUP
Effie (far right) at daycare with one of the Summerside CapitalsOh well! It feels like a dream... time went too quickly. Now the countdown is on for summer!
Just sitting here studying for a test I have tomorrow, and thought I'd take a little break. Tomorrow is a busy day, class in Peterborough, then working nights in Emerg. Hopefully it's a quiet night!
Just sitting here studying for a test I have tomorrow, and thought I'd take a little break. Tomorrow is a busy day, class in Peterborough, then working nights in Emerg. Hopefully it's a quiet night!

No comments:
Post a Comment