Well I have to say... I love it here! I know it's been a while since I've posted, but it has been hard to find the time... Well I guess it is more appropriate to say the Internet Connection!
Currently I am picking up a wireless signal... from who knows where... but its working... so I'll try to get this done as quick as possible before I lose it.
On the way to the airport last Thursday, we passed my Mom on the highway... honked... waved... and hurried on our way... then about 5 mins later, THE CAR BROKE DOWN!!! Thank God Mom was behind us... because true to form, she swooped in and saved the day! I arrived in time to check in and get on board my flight to Charlottetown.
My cousin Tracey and her friend Crystal picked me up and took my to my Aunt Ethel's house! All I can say is... it's so good to be here!
Friday night, I went to Tracey's mom's (Babe) for a girls night with a few friends, and my cousin Natalie (aka: Babe's daughter, Tracey's sister, Mei-Lin's mommy... are you following??? I know it's hard... everyone is related here!!!) Tracey wasn't sure if she could make it, but when she did we decided to mark the occaision with a temporary tatoo... ala moi!
Saturday I spent the afternoon with Tracey and her children, Natalie came out and we all went out to a party at another cousins' home... (To make it easier... we are all 3rd cousins... Our grandmothers were sisters)
Sunday... recoup and study. Then today, Tracey, Ethel and I went on a road trip to Tignish.
I am so exhausted! Tomorrow, I finally get to meet Mei-Lin! Short and sweet on the info... I'll add pictures to this post, and fill in more details... but for now I just thought I'd give a little update!
As much as I am having a fantastic time... I miss my dog!! (haha and my family too!!! Just teasing!!!) (but I do miss my dog too!!!) Love you guys!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment